Tuesday, March 16, 2010

tweeted














































ok, so the coolest thing happened last night. i was sitting on the couch checking twitter on my phone, and saw that chictopia tweeted me! i was pretty excited. my voice got all high and stuff. anyway, it was pretty awesome. which also reminds me, if any of you are on twitter but aren't following me and vice versa, let me know. we should be tweet friends.
i had been on the lookout for a denim bag for a while. i thought it would be the perfect tote for summer. i love carrying clutches and that's actually what i use during the winter. but in the spring and summer i like to have something a bit bigger to hold my water bottle and stuff. i found this one last weekend and it is perfect!
i'm not going to lie, i'm starting to feel kinda rundown. i don't know it it's allergy related or what but i have a sore throat, i'm tired, and my head feels a bit funny. i'm contemplating a nap, but i doubt that will happen. i really don't like getting sick. mostly because that means i can't run. hopefully, it's nothing and i'll be back to normal tomorrow.
details:
boots-vintage
jeans-topshop
blouse-vintage
cardigan-target
bag-thrifted

11 comments:

acute angle said...

adorable!! I would wear pretty much everything you're wearing in this picture! boots boots boots... I'm always all about boots. I should have named my blog after something "boots" purely based on my obsession. ;)

Emma Fick said...

Eeee congrats on the tweetage! I like that denim bag. I hope you feel better soon! If you rest up now, you'll prevent yourself from getting sicker and losing more time in the long run.

Leanne said...

oh, congrats! and i'm following your twitter now... check mine out, @leannefeely. i really love that blouse and jeans, btw! (topshop jeans are the best, too bad there's none around here...)

hope you feel better!

Lara said...

I tweeted you! I didn't know you were on Twitter. :) I love the blouse you are wearing. I have one that is very similar and I remember when I bought it, I never wore it because I sort of didn't like it. then one day I put it on with a pair of jeans and BOOM I loved it! This is why I never get rid of clothing...

Amanda said...

ooo congrats!

I know how ya feel...i've been waking up with sore throats the past week. Allergies are killin me!

kate maggie said...

oh, how exciting :) I never use twitter but maybe i should get back into it! i love your boots. You're so lovely!

Anonymous said...

this is glorious.x

chicfaced said...

tweet tweet! yay! you look very tall and model-y in that second set of photos...very 70s chic.

ssmall4 said...

yay for twitter! following you!!=) Sorry you're not feeling well. Have you tried acai? It's gold!! Get well soon<3

Avalonne Hall said...

Hello! I never thanked you for commenting and following my blog. Thanks for also putting me on your blogroll, that's so sweet! I thought I put you on my blogroll, but I guess I'll do that now! I adore your style! I'm following you now :)

Tanvi said...

Love this look :)