Monday, March 8, 2010

fruits of my labor















































here are a few of the pieces that will be going into my etsy store TONIGHT. sorry to yell at you, i just wanted to make sure you were paying attention. can you even believe that jumpsuit? wow. that's all i can say: wow.
did you check out matt's modeling debut? isn't he adorable? i only have like four guys stuff. i will hopefully get more in the future. it will be under the category 'dudes.' because we're hip over here.

8 comments:

Kimberellie said...

That jumpsuit is a WOW! I will have to check your etsy shop out (though I admit I'm not much of an internet shopper-it usually takes weeks of "thinking about it" before I click and credit!!)

Emma Fick said...

That jumpsuit has some SERIOUS shoulder pads and your facial expression is, I think, very appropriate. :)

Lisa said...

So cute, those are some amazing finds. Be sure to enter my giveaway contest this week:)

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Lovee that jumpsuit!

Anonymous said...

Wow you have great stuff! Love those reds you pick out.. I'm really debating on that beautiful purple plaid blouse, it is gorgeous!

Kristin said...

That floral sundress is perfection! Gorgeous!

Jessica said...

So fun. I'll definitely check out your store.!

"because we're hip over here." <-- That made me giggle.

Meggstatus said...

It's so hard to find great vintage men's clothing, but you did an absolutely great job with this one! Is he the special man in your life? If so that is so great he will pose for pictures for you considering boys hate to take pictures, I am really going off of experience with my boyfriend. I am still in love with that jumper it is fantastic!