Sunday, March 7, 2010

can't let go
























ok, i'm not really trying to show off my butt. well, kind of:)

anyway, i am in the process of updating my etsy store and decided to actually model the clothing this time around. i had a blast!! i put on music, danced around, and basically played dress-up for the afternoon. plus, i'm adding dude clothing and matt graciously agreed to get photographed for that. his pictures turned out so great and i can't wait to share it with you all! i have everything edited but i still have to measure each piece and actually list on etsy. i will give you a heads-up (if you're interested and all) and show a sneak peek of a few of my favorites tomorrow.

but that's where these pictures come in. i've worn this sweater before, but i thought i was done with it. so i put it on today and did my modeling thing. all good, right? i saw the pictures and i decided that i just can't let it go. it's just too cute! so i'm going to keep it around a little bit longer. it may end up in the store one of these days.

today was such an amazing day. we ate ceviche for lunch with the windows open. i mean, it was incredible!! i went running in shorts and a tank top and even got a little pink on my shoulders. wow. totally fabulous. i hope your day was just as fantastic.

details:
jeans-juicy couture, i'm sorry i'm wearing the same ones again. it was for the photo shoot though.
sweater-vintage

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you don't want to give up that sweater? I love it!! I love the whole outfit, you look great :) I will be looking for the Etsy updates, and maybe get my husband some new digs!!

Kimberellie said...

Yes, I can see why you want to keep it. It has this awesome hip vibe to it.

Very cool. I'm not posting today (I really need to eat some more pizza and watch LOST); but I thought I would come check you out! And look, I was rewarded with excellent "butt" photos. ;-)

heart:

purplestinkindogtoy.blogspot.com

aka: KIMBERELLIE! ;-)

Meggstatus said...

I don't blame you for keeping this, you look amazing in it. I feel like if I do open an etsy store this would be the serious over half that time!

Taylor Sterling said...

Looks amazing! I would keep them too!

Second Skin said...

I do this all the freaking time. Keep stuff that I am supposed to sell, but after seeing the pictures realize that I would BUY that from someone if I saw it on another shop. And those pants are SO killer! LOVE them more than I should. It really does make a difference to see the clothes on a body doesn't it. I think your customers will really appreciate it and you will have a more fun and active role in the shop ID as well! Congrats of such cool stuff!