Sunday, March 14, 2010

mini post

this is another dress i have for sale in the etsy store. it's actually a shirt made for a much larger gal. i love the sleeves. and i think it's a really versatile piece. you could belt it like i did here, or wear it as a swim cover up, a lounger, or even a night gown.
today was such a nice day. it was cloudy and cold but i did a lot of relaxing and that made it wonderful. we watched a ton of star wars, took a nap, i went running and just finished off some wine. ahh...i'm not ready for this weekend to be over. but at least we'll be getting some warmer weather over the next few days and may even see the sun shine by wednesday! hope you all enjoy what's left of your sunday.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

I love that dress and yes, Star Wars is always a good way to spend part of the day!

Emma Fick said...

You're so right; the sleeves are fantastic! I find it amazing that you're able to part with all these things.

Anonymous said...

Love your bohemian look!! I've always found the Star Wars costumes to be a little bohemian and therefore don't mind watching those movies over and over as every boy and man I know is obsessed :)

Brit Nason said...

this is such a pretty blog. your bedroom looks incredible... love love love brick walls... going to add you to my blog roll and check out your etsy :)
xx
brit
http://disarmingdarling.blogspot.com

L'armadio del delitto said...

Very versatile shirt! You're lucky to have found it in a Etsy store!

ssmall4 said...

Wonderful!! You styled that perfectly. I LOVE that dress, it's so spot on! From the sleeves to the versatility..I will be visiting your store very very soon :D

Meggstatus said...

I feel the same way, I love my job but sometimes like just gets repetitive, and you need to step back and recharge.