Monday, March 15, 2010

spring forward














































hey, guys! thanks again for your amazing support. i have loved reading all the comments and seeing new people visit my blog lately! and i totally appreciate the feedback on my shop window. you guys are awesome! i am using a lot of exclamation points in this post, aren't i?

i am loving this time change thing. i took these photos at 6:30pm. that is just crazy. crazy awesome.
and someone asked me about how i decide what goes in my etsy store and what goes in my shop. i have a variety of things in my shop: retro furniture, vintage clothes, vintage housewares, thrifted clothes, shoes, purses, scarves, and even some handmade stuff. i only put the truly vintage clothes and smaller housewares in my etsy store. i just put an 'e' on my tags so that i can keep track. if something in the shop sells that's on etsy, i quickly remove the listing and if it sells online then i take if off the rack or shelf at the shop. so far, it has worked well. i do have nightmares that i'll sell the same thing twice though.
i spent today cleaning like a mad woman. i guess it's spring fever. the sun came out for the first time in days and i felt compelled to eradicate some dust bunnies. it feels so much better in this house. maybe next week i'll tackle the closets. man, they need to get worked over.
this top is so comfortable. i actually didn't wear it to clean. i was still in my stinky running clothes while that was happening and then i showered and put this on to relax in my squeaky clean home.
details:
top-won from christina (second skin)
jeans-seven for all mankind
shoes-ebay, lower east side

10 comments:

Emma Fick said...

That's such a nice top you won! I agree, the time change is nice. Especially since I'm on a break so I don't suffer from the whole "lose an hour" phenomenon.

Anonymous said...

crazy awesome, I agree, although it is still raining here :( :( :( that shirt and the wash on those jeans just go perfect together!

Kimberellie said...

I love that top! It is such perfection! And it looks oh so comfortable (which is what I have been craving lately). I've been thinking it would be nice to wear pants that were sort of like pajama bottoms but meant to be worn out.

I need a pair of those.

Kristin said...

Your adorable wedges are killing me!! I think that I love them more than my Hasbeens! I actually only gave in to getting a pair after a multiple month long search for size 10 vintage clogs/wedges came up unsuccessful!

Kristin said...

Your adorable wedges are killing me!! I think that I love them more than my Hasbeens! I actually only gave in to getting a pair after a multiple month long search for size 10 vintage clogs/wedges came up unsuccessful!

Rosie said...

Your shoes are fantastic!

Amanda said...

That reminds me that I need to do my spring cleaning before this break is over...nooooooo!

SabinePsynopsis said...

Another beautiful, relaxed outfit. Looks stunning on you!

acute angle said...

I LOVE your shoes. So good.

GFS said...

That top is devine! Loves it!