Monday, April 5, 2010

sans shoes
























yay! i have a camera again!!!
ok, now down to business. this was my easter dress. i wanted to kind of recreate it for you but this time sans shoes (i wore sandals to church). it's really comfortable and fun. it makes me want to go down to the beach somewhere and walk around barefoot in the surf holding matt's hand watching the sunset. i've noticed that i do have strange clothing fantasies. anyhoo, i just love the boho vibe and thought it would look great with the feather headpiece.
this morning, i had to drive the company to the airport. i already miss them. it was just so much fun! but, since i was in the big city of tulsa, i wanted to check out a few goodwills in the area. have you ever been to one that is too nice? i did today. i went to two different stores and the second one was set up all boutique-y and fancy like. there was hardly any vintage there and most of it was very current stuff that you'd find at a regular consignment store. which is fine if that's what you're looking for, but it was not not what i wanted. i was a bit disappointed. but i did get a couple things anyway. and i'm still so excited to share all my finds from last week. i'm hoping to do a massive photo shoot tomorrow and then update a few items at a time to my etsy. it's gonna be a blast!
details:
dress-etsy

10 comments:

Jessica said...

I see what you're saying - this is totally a beach-walking dress! Can't wait to see all your finds.

Anonymous said...

You definitely pulled off the boho vibe, I love it!! It was totally not what I was expecting your Easter dress to look like but I'm pleasantly surprised :) So glad you got your camera back/a new camera!! I'm sure you were going crazy.

~ megan

Kimberellie said...

Great dress! Love it with the headband. You often have such a great 70s vibe that is just so wicked! Oh, and I too, have clothing fantasies like that! I thought I was the only one!!

kate maggie said...

boho chic! You look amazing..this dress is perfect on you, and I got so excited when I saw that you were barefoot. That is like my trademark...shoes are over-rated!

ssmall4 said...

oh wow, this is gorgeous!! That dress is incredible, You look like summer!!

Mab said...

a-m-a-z-i-n-g !

Unknown said...

you pull that outfit off in a great way! glad you´ve got a camer again :)

Avalonne Hall said...

I love this dress! I want a patterned maxi dress, love the sleeves! Yay for camera! Woo! You look so chill and cool :0

NaomiDee said...

beautiful dress! the length, colour, design...everything is perfect. and i love the headband..wonderful! :)

Anonymous said...

love this dress! very cool!

xo

justyna