Sunday, April 18, 2010

a better feeling














































thanks for your well-wishes yesterday! i am feeling much improved. the weather, however, is not. jeepers, it's cold outside! like mid-50s. it felt like summer just a couple days ago.
did you notice how i was getting fancy with my camera angles? well, attempting at least.
and remember that i will be posting my first giveaway tomorrow. can't wait to show you guys!! i hope it lives up to all the hype i'm throwing at it. you might just be like, whatever lady this isn't as cool as you led on. well i am willing to chance it.
have a wonderful rest of your sunday. i hope it's relaxing. i, for one, may take a nap.
details:
boots-steve madden, bought from idee geniale
skirt-thrifted
shirt-rodarte for target
belt-vintage
scarf-leftover fabric from the dress i chopped up to make a shirt.

10 comments:

Hannah said...

Your scarf is a brilliant idea. I've been wondering what kind of project I could use my left over skirt fabric for. It looks darling.

maggeygrace said...

This is SO cute. And chic. I love the stripes with that black skirt!! I'm definitely inspired by this...DEFINITELY. I love the scarf too :). Those boots are amazing, too. Everything about this is flawless!

NBeteck said...

have i told you i adore your blog? well, let me just tell you again.

Anonymous said...

So glad you are feeling better! I was just about to email you when I saw this post :) Love the outfit and the scarf idea. That belt looks really sweet. Have a great nap!

Lexie said...

you're so crafty! that scarf is the perfect touch for this look!

brooke said...

love this outfit, especially the scarf and the stripes - and the belt is a cute touch too =] looking forward to this giveaway!

oh and your hair is lovely when it's down and curly =]

xx

Kristin said...

You always make stripes look so exotic and parisian! I love the way that this entire outfit came together!

I am glad to hear that you are feeling better...I hate those blah days, and it makes outfit shots even harder to get!

Sonya said...

I love all your outfits! I wish I was still able to wear scarves and boots, but it is way too hot for that here!

www.sonyasark.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! I walked outside today and yes! it was soooo cold! I had to run back in and put socks on :]


Your skirt is so lovely and I love the boots!

Jessica said...

Very cute! I need a top like that. Neeeed!

Can't wait to see this giveaway :)