Monday, April 11, 2011

pineapple

3/8
admittedly, i have gone on a bit of an etsy shopping spree as of late. i had to find a way to feed my vintage addiction while being carless for a month. i get withdrawals, you know. and seriously, how was i supposed to resist these shorts??? and this bag????? the answer: impossible. it was impossible for me to resist.
so thank you kim of pineapple mint for offering up amazing vintage in your shop, and for sending me this belt :)
3/8
3/8
i wore this on friday. it was brilliant and i felt like summer personified. the sun was shining, the temperature was high, and i spent my afternoon on the deck getting a little sun. ahhhhhhhhhhhh, glorious. i'm looking forward to lots more days just like that.
3/8
3/8
3/8
3/8
3/8
details:
blouse-vintage from a girl who brought stuff to my shop
shorts-pineapple mint vintage on etsy
bag-pineapple mint vintage on etsy
sandals-clever nettle on etsy

20 comments:

Loren said...

Those blue shorts are great, nearly impossible to pass up you are correct. I am never brave enough to try baggy shorts like these. They always make me feel... frumpy. But you look fantastic in them.

Unknown said...

in LOVE with that shirt! gorgeous xoxo

tree and kimball said...

cheery & adorable! plus, you have some killer gams, gf. whoa.

archives vintage said...

oh dang girl. that color blue is perfect for you! compliments your tan legs and matches your eyes!!!!

Anonymous said...

You have such a lovely style I'm glad I came across your blog! I am following from now on!

Anonymous said...

love love love! and i have those same sandals - i cannot wait to bust them out.

Anonymous said...

love the color combo!
that blue is amazing!
great outfit!
xoxo

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

this outfit is put together so nicely. i love all the colors. I think blue and yellow really look lovely together (always have. . but maybe that's because I'm a Milwaukee Brewers fan???)

anyway love this!

Kimberellie said...

too perfect! I can't wait for summer to happen here! Well, warm, rather. Warm spring!

oona said...

aahh it looks so warm there! stop hogging all the sun. it's rude

ha ha anywho. i really like that shirt (:

Eleanor said...

Holy moly do I love those blue shorts!
And that shirt!that shirt!
Such a great outfit you look smashing!

C said...

Ah! PERFECTION! Head to toe. That blouse!

The Semi Sweet said...

So this is my favorite favorite outfit ever!! I love the blouse, those bright blue shorts, and with those pretty vintage sandals!

paige said...

you're beautiful and i miss you!

and isn't kim amazing?!

xo

islabell said...

i dont blame you...those shorts are adorable!!! i love the wee pocket. Perfect with that shirt too. Summer time!!!

x

Mrs Vintage said...

Hi, first time stop by yr blog!! I love yr Blog and yr vtg outfits!!I Have followed you, do you mind follow my blog as well?

http://mrsvintagehk.blogspot.com/

tm said...

i really like this outfit! makes me think of vacation... ahhh. :)

Zoë said...

I would like to do that, too.

In this outfit, preferably.

Thank you.

Zoë

Anonymous said...

What a fun blouse!

Anonymous said...

You always look so polished. Great purchases with the shorts and bag!