Thursday, April 7, 2011

fomaxi

fomaxi
i coined the term 'fomaxi' because 'fauxmaxi' looked weird. these are pants!!!!! not a skirt! i bought them at salvation army last saturday. these things are completely fantastic. a bit like pj pants really. and who doesn't love a pair of pj pants??????
fomaxi
fomaxi
i think it's a little bit funny how polar opposite my outfit was from yesterday to today. but i guess that's the fun part of fashion. every day is a new day and you get to wear something different (because if you didn't that would be gross and most likely dirty and smelly). they are both very much 'me' and i was super confident and comfortable in them both. but still very different. and that's cool.
fomaxi
and i'm totally aware that my photos are a little drunken. it's because my mini tripod is a bit wonky and i forgot to put something under one of the legs to straighten it out. i don't actually live in a funhouse. although, it is a really fun house.......
fomaxi
and i just thought i'd share with you guys that i am having the most fun. you know, when things are all kinda going right? yeah. that's it :)
fomaxi
fomaxi
details:
tee-hand screenprinted via etsy, gift
pants (fomaxi)-thrifted limited
accessories-thrifted/vintage

18 comments:

Unknown said...

you look great! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

oona said...

hey these are so fun! and i bet easy to move in. ohohoh and i have that same lamp! only in green. so. obviously we both have an excellent taste (:

Anonymous said...

oh i LOOOOOVE the pants!

StylePicks said...

Love your pants!



StylePicks
http://stylepicks.blogspot.com

Natalie Garza said...

I love these pants! I keep seeing pajama pants all over the blogosphere. I want some too! They look so perfecty chic and comfy at the same time.

Anonymous said...

I am just extremely envious of these pants. They are so wonderful.

<3 Cambria
http://twoforteaplease.blogspot.com/

Eleanor said...

I love those pants! What a score!

islabell said...

Greatest trousers ever drunky (jk).
Glad to see your still rocking that sweet bag.
I love days like that...when things just go right and your in high silly spirits.
x

Unknown said...

I love this look. I haven't checked in on you in a while because my favorites got deleted in a computer whip but I guess that's good since I have lots to look through.

Anonymous said...

the pattern on the fauxmaxi/pants is wonderful. They look wonderful on you.

Anonymous said...

Those trousers are amazing and you styled them so well!

Anonymous said...

Those pants are awesome! I love how you paired them with a graphic t. you look so 70s!

Kimberellie said...

I have a pair of pants like that...not nearly as awesome, mind. I've yet to wear them. May have to rectify the situation. YOU look fantastic btw. And by rectify, I mean LATER, there will be no highwaisted styles for me for at least another three months! Or else I'll look like a watermelon...or some sort of gourd.

Anonymous said...

there are no words for how amazing those pants are. definitely up there in my list of favorites on you (yes, there is a list..is that creepy?!) :)
xoxo

merl said...

You are so so so so SO freaking lucky your waist is the size of one of my thighs otherwise I would've snatched those pants away from you in your sleep the first night after you got them. AMAZING.

[side note... I've had to retype almost every word in this comment because I'm watching the first season of Glee at the same time and god forbid I pause it.. I even started typing the words of the song they are singing haha. I knew you would appreciate it ;) ]

The Semi Sweet said...

Wow, you look so good!!!! What's up with that awesome body of yours! You can seriously make everything look so pretty and perfect. I am in love with those pretty flowy pants of yours. I must find some of my own!! And hopefully they'll be as flattering on me as they are on you:)

phl256 said...

Lovely outfit! I love how you can pull off a vintage look from a simple t-shirt.

Nicole Martin said...

Whoa, great pants!!! I'm super jealous, those are something I'd live in :)