Friday, May 7, 2010

rompin' it

romper2
ok, so i got this romper in the mail yesterday and couldn't wait to wear it. it's so comfortable. i think i'm sold on these things. i may need another one.
romper3
romper4
romper5
romper1
i also got a remote for the camera and i'm using it in these pictures. can you see it? i'm telling you, it's an art to use the remote but not have it out in plain sight. i'll have to perfect my technique so i don't look awkward. but it's so nice to not have to go back and forth. since i got both the romper and the remote in the mail yesterday, i was way too excited to wait until today to try it out. that's why i'm in the bald sun because i took these in the evening. i wore this the rest of the evening so as not have cheated on my outfit post. no one likes a cheater.
so has everyone done their mother's day shopping? i haven't. i have no idea what to get my mom and i'm going to see her tomorrow! maybe i'll just put together a photo collage for her. she'd love it. that's like my favorite thing, you know, give sweet photos to my parents for gifts. pull at the heartstrings a bit, try and weasel my way into being the favorite child. i think i'm getting close to making it.
details:
romper-vintage, Q's daydream vintage on etsy
shoes-lower east side, ebay
clutch-thrifted
scarf-vintage, thrifted


11 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the romper too! I've been wanting one for awhile now, but I have told myself that I could just make it myself...but I guess I'm lazy cause it hasn't happened yet. Which kind of makes me want to just buy one even more!

I love your clutch by the way, the detail is so pretty :]

Anonymous said...

That romper is actually really cool. I love that there is a pattern on the top half.

Melanie @Unravelled Threads
My custom elastic waistband skirt giveaway ends Saturday!

megannielsen said...

Cute!! I wish I could find a romper that worked that well on me

veronika, tick tock vintage. said...

this is adorable.

i was just talking about the whole remote issue with my boyfriend today. he said to try out putting the camera on a 2 second delay so you have enough time to slip it in your pocket or drop it.

i haven't done any mother's day shopping yet. i'm a bad daughter.

:(

Kimberellie said...

"i wore this the rest of the evening so as not have cheated on my outfit post. no one likes a cheater."

This made me laugh out loud! You are hilarious!

Love this romper. Great colour for you!

My mom and I are taking each other out for dinner on mother's day to an expensive restaurant. It's nice. Because we both get dinner!

Kookie B. said...

sweet romper!!! i love it! it's so niiiiiiice!!!

do send me some love over at deathbyplatforms.blogspot.com :)

Bub said...

love this look - vintage is the way to go!
http://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com
follow me?

Meggstatus said...

YAY for romper twins! But your right, the bathroom situation needs to be addressed because by the time I have to go to the bathroom and actually undress it's pretty close to too late, I haven't had any accidents yet though. HAHAHAAHHA

Anonymous said...

That has to be the cutest romper I've ever seen. Gah I just adore the way you wear wedges! I can't find any that don't make me feel like I'm balancing on a tight rope :)

So glad you have some great people in your life and will be having a fun-filled Mother's Day!! You seem to be such a wonderful person and I wish you the best day ever!!

Karen said...

I love your romper!!! I am also really getting into them!! Once you get one, you are definitely addicted!!

Cheers,
Karen

www.rubytuesdayfashionanddesign.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

Ohhhh my goodness that romper is SO lovely on you! I just adore it! I am loving romper right now, too. They are kind of great.

I also love those shoes! I want some wedges like that for summer, very chic. Bravo! Haha.

-Kelly
Sequins & Shadows