Monday, May 17, 2010

i'm easy like sunday morning

51610
if only it was still sunday morning! what a weekend i had! it was really busy and fun and also very relaxing. of course, you all know that i went to tulsa friday night for my race on saturday morning (thanks so much for all the well wishes and congratulations, you guys are awesome). then, saturday evening we had out of town friends come and spend the night. it was a blast having them here and gave matt someone to play bumper pool with. then after they left on sunday, we just lay around and took a nap. it was wonderful! the only problem is that i totally want to continue that same malaise today. i'm not feeling very productive. but i guess i can always get things done tomorrow! i'm a procrastinator like that.
51610
51610
51610
and a lovely package from little ocean annie came in the mail today! i bought a couple things from her last week and i can't wait to show you all my new duds. if you don't already know, annie is having a fabulous sale since she's going to be moving soon. so don't be like me and procrastinate too long on going to get some awesome vintage for an equally awesome price.
i'm pretty pumped that so many of you have entered the clutch giveaway! keep it going because tomorrow is the last day. and just so you all know, i will make a mix cd. it's just easier like that. i'm so excited about it and am already compiling a list of fabulous songs to include.
details:
top-target
skirt-vintage, thrifted, hemmed by yours truly
shoes-vintage oxfords

16 comments:

fashionist__ahead said...

i love your skirt...
:):):)

myedit said...

I love slack weekends that extand into the week....:). love all the thrifty goodness you are sporting.

Annie, The Friendly Fox said...

wooohooo! Glad you like your stuff!
I really like the print of that skirt, it's so cool!
can't wait to see you this summer! :)

Lexie said...

those oxfords are perrrfect!

Avalonne Hall said...

Such a great skirt, love the print. I also love those vintage oxfords!!! Aww a mix cd sounds lovely! Good luck to everyone! :) Have a good week ahead of you!

Carys said...

Beautiful photos, the light is so lovely. I love your shoes too!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Anonymous said...

You are so lovely. I really like your top!

Melanie@Unravelled Threads

Rosie said...

Glad you had a nice weekend! Great skirt!

Kimberellie said...

This outfit is awesome. Love the shirt (i have one quite similar actually). And I agree with you, why can't Sunday continue?

oh, weekend, I miss you.

Sharon Lei said...

I had such a great weekend that I decided to take a mental health day today.. okay, well... a vacation day. :) Weeeee for vacation pay! Love the top.. and hope you're having a beautiful Monday!

xx Love & Aloha

Amanda said...

Agreed, today should still be Sunday! I would not mind that one bit. I love your outfit, you are so tiny! The shirt is gorgeous :]

C said...

I love this! Simple and lovely.

Anonymous said...

What a great skirt! I have this awesome Amanda-inspired skirt that I cut off and it is just sitting here until I learn how to hem. I wish I lived closer to you so you could teach me. Do you use a sewing machine? I need one of those.. I'm afraid I will really screw it up and I have no patience! One more week and I'll probably just pay for someone to do it :) Have a great week and please don't go full-malaise!!

Meggstatus said...

Oh my gosh you look so fabulous I love that you added this embellished shirt to the outfit. Gorgeous!

TheStreetFashion5xpro said...

Gorgeous post! Great outfit, love it!!!

Danielle said...

Soooo jealous of your shoes.