Wednesday, February 17, 2010

wednesday

i hope you guys like my sepia tones and curved edges because i don't think i can stop now.

it was so bright up on the deck today. i'm not complaining, mind. i'm just stating a fact.



i got this dress not long ago off of ebay and when it came in i thought 'yikes, this is the smallest dress ever.' it has a tube top so i was able to turn that down and wear it as a skirt with no problems. today, on a whim, i decided to wear it as it is intended to be worn, as a dress. it's not as tight as i remember. either that or i was still carrying my holiday weight and have since shed it. no matter, i have found a new versatility with this piece and i am totally in love with it and it's possible that you will get terribly bored of me wearing it EVERYDAY.
i am so pumped for the olympics tonight. it is going to be an action-packed evening full of skiing, snowboarding, and speed-skating. so people better think before they call me. call screening will be in full force.
details:
dress-urban outfitters, ebay
cardigan-target
scarf-gap
belt-vintage, ebay
boots-vintage, ebay
leggings-walmart

7 comments:

Diane said...

great look!!!

Emily Park said...

i love love love your outfit :D

checkout and follow my blog?
i'm going to follow yours :DDD

loveee.
xxx

Lisa said...

Cute outfit. I love the boots!

chicfaced said...

Does it make me a horrible American/human being for not being excited about the Olypmics? I'm super lame when it comes to sports. I like your belt!

amanda said...

thanks all! comments like these always make my day. and, yes, you are bad for not watching the olympics!!! :)

Chandra/ Modern Day Charm said...

This is beautiful girl! You tied your scarf! Yes!
Such a great layered look!

Starr Crow said...

great once again!