Thursday, February 11, 2010

sweatpants



half price wednesday strikes again. found these totally rad sweats in the little girls section (which accounts for the length) for $2!! they have pockets! now tell me that's not awesome.

for those of you who don't know this, i love to run. it's like my thing. i get cranky if i don't get to (just ask matt) and when i'm stressed it does wonders to calm me down. i've done a couple marathons and a half marathon. i was supposed to run my third full marathon last november, but i over trained and got injured. four days before the race, i had to back out. i cried buckets. i was just so disappointed and i felt like a failure. i put so much work and time into it and then i had to quit. thankfully, i've completely recovered and i am itching to do another race. today i went out for my longest run in three months and it felt great! there is a half i could do in about a month. i'm a little worried that i won't be ready for it, but i am feeling that tug, that need do a race. now, i just have to decide. what to do, what to do?

4 comments:

Coco said...

This outfit is so cute! I seriously always wish I could pull off the stylish sweat pant look, but it just doesn't work on my bodyshape. Look great on you!!

-Coco from Our Paper Moon

amanda said...

thanks so much! but i totally think you could pull it off:)

Anonymous said...

Sweatpants. Brilliant! Good idea :)

Kristin said...

ohhhh my goodness! This outfit is seriously awesome! I love what you did with these sweats! And those wedges! Incredible!