Tuesday, February 2, 2010

plaid



things are finally getting back to normal around here. the snow is melting, isaiah went back to school (whoohoo!), my morning run was a bit less treacherous, and i wasn't totally freezing. there is something so very comforting about normality.
there's also something very comforting about plaid (nice segue, huh?). i don't know what it is exactly, but i like it. and this shirt has such cute little details, such as the puffed sleeves and charming bow at the neck.
details:
boots-vintage from ebay
jeans-seven for all mankind
plaid shirt-vintage
belt-thrifted
longsleeve black shirt-stole it from my sister-in-law:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your outfit, especially the boots!

Kristin said...

I am loving that plaid shirt! It is adorable!

Lara said...

The plaid shirt is fabulous! I love the cut! I never got on the plaid bandwagon but I am starting to like it a lot.

chicfaced said...

well color me jealous because it is currently raining (of the freezing variety) with snow expected tonight.... sigh.

anyway, you look super cute - i like that you belted the shirt...nice touch w/the layered shirts.

still jealous.

Camilla said...

Loving your style! xxx
Camilla

RAINBOWPAVINGSTONES.BLOGSPOT.COM

amanda said...

thanks ladies!!!