Wednesday, February 3, 2010

feathers in my headband



i wore my felix and jayne headband today! i haven't worn it in a long time but since my outfit was terribly monochrome, i thought i'd shake it up with a bit of whimsy and color. plus, my hair felt very out of control today. i don't know what it was, but it was just all over the place. i needed some sort of restraining device. right now i have it back in a ponytail, because well, i just had to get it out of my face!
and i was so very happy to get to send out my first etsy purchase! yay!!! sweet christina from second skin is getting some pretty fierce leopard wedges in the mail very soon.
i'm gearing up for a big giveaway at my shop this weekend. my one year anniversary is saturday and i'll be drawing one lucky name for a herman miller shell chair. so, if you are in the area go by my shop in siloam springs and put your name in. if you're not in the area, sorry. i just don't want to have to ship it!
details:
shirt-purchased from banana republic ages and ages ago
belt-vintage from ebay
bracelet-bought in bolivia given to me by my father-in-law
skirt-urban outfitters
tights-gap
boots (i know, i know. you've seen them a hundred times)-vintage from ebay
headband-felix and jayne (click link above to their etsy shop)

4 comments:

Sybil said...

i adore the touches of brown in this outfit! :D

tess said...

cute skirt and love your blog, would you like to trade links?

chicfaced said...

congrats on your one year, girl! i am currently in the process of arguing with my landlord about electrical issues...does it ever get easier?!?!

Coco said...

This look is adorable! I love your hair on the pictures; they do not look out of control to me! :)


-Coco from Our Paper Moon