Friday, February 19, 2010

double knit

double your pleasure, double your knits! the wind was pretty gusty today so the only way i could successfully ward off the chills was to put on a big sweater and a big scarf. nice and cozy.

and yes i did pull out the little girl sweats again. they are so super comfy. and if i pair them with boots and five different kinds of knits and accessories, no one knows that they are sweatpants. see, i bet you wouldn't know if i didn't just confess.

i am so glad it's friday. it's not like my week is very busy or stressful or anything and i love being at my shop, but i have tomorrow off for the first time in a long time and i am looking forward to the relaxation. see, my shop is connected to an art gallery and the girl that owns it switches off with me so neither one of us has to be there all day everyday. we split our time manning the stores and this is my weekend off. but i really need to do some shopping for the shop tomorrow. we'll see. that's not even work though. i mean, it's shopping!!
details:
scarf-yarn over movement, etsy
sweater-thrifted
sweats-thrifted
boots-vintage, ebay
belt-vintage, ebay
necklace-vintage, etsy

5 comments:

Emily Park said...

i love this outfit :)
and i love love love your blog :D

check mine out and follow?

loveee.
xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda - Love the double knits, I never would've thought of that! The green and teal together is gorgeous. Those little girl sweatpants are like knickers, I want some now :) You always look so fabulous!!

~ megan ~

Kristin said...

This outfit is gorgeous! I love the laidback yet put together feel of it! I have that same exact scarf too! Isn't it wonderful?!

Starr Crow said...

this is gorgeous. i would totally wear every piece you have here....and the syling!! your blowing my mind that those are sweatpants. i would of never in a million years guessed that. very inspiring!!

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Aww I love this! The colors are perfect.