Wednesday, July 7, 2010

trying hard to control my heart

etsy7-6
song of the day: 'crazy for you' by madonna
i truly thought i was going to keep this dress for myself, but in wearing it for a while, i've decided to sell. it's so pretty and romantic, but just not very me. so, if you're interested, you can find it here.
etsy7-6
i am having hideous writer's block right now.
etsy7-6
i guess there's just not much to say.
etsy7-6
forgive my lame post for the day.
etsy7-6
maybe later i'll post just one big story with no pictures to make up for this.
etsy7-6
you guys are awesome and but i'll have to leave you with basically no content whatsoever. on second thought, maybe you like it better with fewer words? maybe you don't actually read what i write anyway and today there's less to wade through. ok i get it. i'll accommodate you today.
details:
dress-vintage gunne sax by jessica in my etsy store
boots-steve madden, idee geniale's closet

11 comments:

Starr Crow said...

i love your new blog look lady, and this gorgeous dress. it's very romantic, and if i weren't saving up for a late summer trip I would've already bought it.

Carys said...

I absolutely love your dress, it's just beautiful!!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

minnja said...

This is such a lovely dress. Stunning!!!

LOVE minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Think Twice Style said...

Love today's look! Have you tried shortening the dress to make it less Little House on the Prairie? Or put a belt with it? I may have to purchase from your store... so tempting!

-Sarah
thinktwicestyle.blogspot.com

anne said...

i LOVE this dress! it looks as though it would be too small for me :( otherwise i would buy it immediately.

Zoë said...

OH the dress!!!

So romantic and dainty! I love it with the boots and denim bag.

And I actually just saw that it's Gunne Sax- it's like- really cool and normal for what I typically expect to see from a GS dress. I mean, it's actually hot :)

.Haiku

Ana said...

So pretty! Love the contrast between the dress and the booties.

Anonymous said...

Dude, I can't believe you put this up 2 days after I start the remix challenge. I'm gonna cry!!! You look so lovely in it!

Idée Géniale said...

oh this is so pretty! but yeah, there's just so many times that you can wear a virgin suicides inspired dress. i get it.
i hate it when I have absolutely nothing to write. I sit at my laptop and just try to think of what i did that day or whats coming up and really, when there's nothing going on, i just resort talking about the outfit.

As for your question: I am planning on getting my new tattoo filled in. tomorrow actually, just 3 hours though. I really want to get it over with. hopefully not much longer.

Avalonne Hall said...

Gunnie Sax dresses are so great, perfect for the summer! I love anything '70s!!! You have that perfect bohemian, free spirited look, with your wild summer hair :)

Amanda said...

That dress is amazing! Definitely a summer dress. I say you keep it for yourself, it looks too good on you :]