Thursday, July 29, 2010

it was a long hot night

strapless
song of the day: 'i just died in your arms tonight' by cutting crew
i love spicy food. last night, we went to our favorite thai restaurant with matt's parents. it was their last night visiting and we all went out for a nice dinner. and by nice i mean tasty. this place has amazing food but the atmosphere is a bit lacking. i got my curry and sniffled and sweat my way through the meal. man it was good!!! there is nothing like a hot meal when it's hot outside. are any of you that way? i love spicy food more in the summer than i do in the winter. i think it just adds to the sultriness of the experience. spicy food is just sexier than other foods! am i the only one who feels this way? then again, i have a thing with being hot and sweaty. that's why we wait until the last possible moment to turn on the a/c each year. which is also why i want to move somewhere that stays hot all the time :) surely that's more info than you really need. oh well, now you know!
strapless
strapless
strapless
and the winner of the ring is...............megan of transmission me!!!!!!!
random.org selected comment #19 and i had no reason to argue.
yay! so excited for you:) i'll be contacting you soon to get your address and what not, k?
details:
dress-ecote, bought on ebay
shoes-vintage, manna center
accessories-random

10 comments:

Rosie said...

mmm thai food. loves it. and your dress, super cute print!

Sharon Lei said...

mmmm Thai food sounds soo good right now. Too bad it's only 8 in the morning. Need my coffee fix first. I love this look on your Amanda!! It's so sweet. :)

xx Love & Aloha
*Swing by to enter my Wendy Mink Jewelry Giveaway!!

Meggstatus said...

Little secret into my life, I put hot sauce on EVERYTHING. And I literally mean everything, pasta, chips, pizza, salads- It's extremely puzzling to anyone that notices me doing it (because most of the time I'll be sly about it so that I don't get the EWW face) but I'm sure you understand my obsession, at least I hope so.

XO
Megan

Anonymous said...

could you be any cuter?!! i think not. love the dress and you totally pull off the strapless look flawlessly (some do not posess this skill...such as myself). good job, lady!

Anonymous said...

Sooo in love with that dress!! And that Cutting Crew was my favorite song forever! I had one of those little single records and played it over and over :) Yay! I can't believe I won your giveaway!!! So exciting!!! Thank you so much!!!

Ashley/ MILK TEETHS said...

all i have to say is that I love, love, love your hair!!

xx
MILK TEETHS

Kimberellie said...

ADORE this dress. You look lovely in these pics!

Also, I don't think I could ever be your house guest. Heat and me don't mix. HATE the heat. I get heatstroke at the drop of a hat (really actually, more likely if I don't wear a hat...but that is just a cheesy thing to say).

So instead I'll say again: LOVE THIS OUTFIT!

Renee said...

cute dress!

melissa rose said...

freaking adorable!

chelsea lee said...

spicy food + sexy dress = awesomeness