Monday, July 5, 2010

inspiration with a touch of envy

i'll be back to my regular posting tomorrow but i thought i'd show you some incredibly awesome and inspiring outfits from frida. i found her on lookbook and just today realized she had a blog too! it kills me that she's only 17. jeepers, when i was 17 i was a senior in high school, in the marching band, and about 20 lbs heavier than i am right now. yeah. so you can imagine how jealous i am seeing how put together and gorgeous this young lady from sweden is.






















































































hope all you fellow americans had a great holiday!




6 comments:

Tayler Worrell said...

aren't here looks so amazing! she is so popular on lookbook I'm jealous!

id love for you to check out my blog!

www.bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com/

Carys said...

Wow, such beautiful pictures, I'll go check out her blog right now, thanks for the tip!!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Lara said...

I was pretty nerdy in high school at 17 too. I loved fashion back then to but it never turned out well when I tried to implement my "vision". Haha.

Mikhaila said...

She is stunning! When I think back to what I wore back in high school-I'm slightly embarrassed! haha

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous dresses.

Think Twice Style said...

I love her fairy/hippie vibe! Where pretty meets cool.