Tuesday, June 15, 2010

a smell of wine and cheap perfume

plaid
song of the day: 'don't stop believin' by journey
um, why the heck do we not flip our collars anymore? it's a crime against fashion! i mean, everyone looks cooler with a popped collar. i say we bring it back. bring back the glory days!
it's been a while since i've worn my favorite shirt. man, it's so comfortable! it's like the softest thing on the planet. well, that and babies bottoms and kitten fur. and i wore it with my new old levi's cut-offs! i've been wanting some for a while and finally found a pair that was the right size and stuff. and even better is that they were free! well the shorts and the sweater i wore in yesterdays post. cheap thrills is a thrift/vintage store that will buy clothes or offer trades. i sold a pair of jeans so i got the two things for free.99! love stuff like that.
and just so you know, there was no real reason for me wearing my sunglasses in these pics. it was overcast and threatening more rain while i was out on the roof. i just love these sunglasses and want to wear them all the time. and my watch doesn't work. i need to change the battery but it hasn't worked for like a year but i still wear it. people ask me for the time and i have nothing to tell them. i'm such a cheater.
plaid
plaid
plaid
plaid
plaid
postcards!!!!
details:
shoes-vintage bass
shorts-vintage levi's
shirt-vintage

16 comments:

Anthea said...

I love this look. You have killer legs! Makes me want to go to the gym right now! LOL.

Chomy said...

this is easy but so well put together.

Anonymous said...

great outfit!
love your shoes and t-shirt! :)

xoxo
mycherrygum.com

Unknown said...

I love this outfit! It looks so comfortable, but so cute. I've been looking for the right pair of cutoffs for a while now myself, so hopefully I'll have some luck as well :)

Amanda said...

Love the shirt! and the cut offs! They are perfect!

And you were totally right...getting a remote has changed my life! hehe

Suyinsays said...

love your look, the hair is amazing!
and journey <3 <3 <3
following you....follow back?
www.suyinsays-suyinloves.blogspot.com
xxxx

Anonymous said...

I love your vintage shoes and shorts! Great sunglasses too!

Lexie said...

you are such a natural model!

Diana said...

I love the bright colors of the shirt! Well, I love bright colors in general, they kind of make me happy :)
And I also like your cut-offs, good for you that you got them for free!

Diana
http://thegirloverboard.tumblr.com

Anonymous said...

I was just about to ask you for the time, oh well :) I love the blouse, it looks so soft, and goes great with the killer shorts!! I need to find a good place like Cheap Thrills, sounds awesome! I second the girl who said you inspire her to go to the gym. I've started running on the treadmill because my knees hate pavement. One mile at a time baby!!

veronika, tick tock vintage. said...

aw man, this is awesome. i love the colors in the plaid.

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Ooh, perfect summer look! Love the vintage top with the cut off jean shorts!

Vonny said...

love your outfit. love that jean shorts

C said...

Love the cutoffs and those killer shoes!!

Breezer said...

I'm getting such a Charlie's Angels vibe from this look. Amazing! I really love the colors in the shirt.

Annie, Time Enough for Drums said...

Oh I love that blouse and those little shoes!!!!