Sunday, March 6, 2011

what matilda wore and shop window

store
the other day someone asked to see more pictures of the outside of the shop. well, here she is! and you get to see matilda in her natural habitat. i took these on a really pretty day when i could have the doors open. it's so nice to hear people walking by and the sounds on the street outside.
matilda
matilda
i don't know why i haven't put this dress in the etsy store yet!! it is so positively rad. faux stone wash??? absolutely.
matilda
but speaking of the etsy store, i updated yesterday! go check out the new goods :)

10 comments:

Kara Athena said...

I appreciate you reading my comment and taking the time to put up photos of your store! I love it - it looks like it is housed in a really gorgeous building!

-Kara

Julie said...

oh, i love that pretty floral dress!!! beautiful!

The Thriftaholic (Leilani) said...

The dress is the window is perfect for spring! I also love the 'vintage clothing' sign in the shop, did you make it?

archives vintage said...

heyyyyy i will see matilda in a few days!!!!!!! :D

Lara said...

I really wished I lived near your shop! I would visit often! I have always wanted to open a shop here in my hometown that sells vintage clothing and decor but, I just don't have the means to make the investment...

Suzie said...

the last dress is awesome, i can't wait to see it in the shop:)

Rebekka Seale said...

Your shop is SOOO good. I forsee some serious shopping in my future!!!

Anonymous said...

Your shop is so adorable! I love the display window and how pretty it looks with the bright dresses and cute furniture. If I lived in your town I'd be buying things left and right. Probably good for my wallet that I don't. :)

You know what's crazy? You, Lisa, Merl, and I are all going to be in the same place in two days, right where that store is! It's nuts.

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

I would so wear that dress that is displayed in the window. I love it. so gorgeous.

Juanette said...

Congrats the store looks fun!