Thursday, March 24, 2011

not just for old men

3/23
is it friday yet? no? boo. i could really use a friday. and a car......but that's beside the point.
so i thrifted this dress on monday and i totally love it. it's lightweight which is perfect for the warmer weather and i love the colors in it. and i had no idea that i would match the background of my photos so well! it's like i blend right in!
and don't you love that i'm wearing black socks like an old man? because i do.
2/23
3/23
3/23
3/23
details:
dress (worn as skirt)-thrifted
shirt-f21
shoes-cole haan, thrifted
bag-dooney & bourke, thrifted

9 comments:

KristiMcMurry said...

Love this! I really like the pattern on the dress/skirt :) AND I love the bag. Just one more day till Friday, dear! Hoooooray

Melanie said...

You rock the black socks and loafers look!
And I love your hair so much these days. :)

Anonymous said...

You're the hottest old man I know, woman. :) I love the soft, flirty skirt with the socks and loafers. And, as always, I want that bag. So envious of that find!!

Natalie Garza said...

I can't wait to see the whole dress! I love a good thrifted find. I just went to Savers for my first time last night and found so many great deals.

Lucy, Dear Fish said...

I love the light leaks here! So pretty! You've managed to capture some pretty wonderful photos even though your trusty photog mel is no longer taking your photos. Pretty!

islabell said...

This outfit is lovely, so perfectly balanced, the print on that dress (skirt today)!!! amazing. And that dooney and bourke bag looks practically new. Score.
xxx

The Semi Sweet said...

Oh I want to find a dress like that at the thriftstore. It's such a pretty print!

Ashley/ MILK TEETHS said...

All the brown leather accessories has got me weak in the knees--too good! and that Dooney Bourke is a dream, i love the little handle :)

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

with socks that cute it is okay to wear them like an old man. funny thing is my dad is now considered an old man, being sixty-four, but he indeed wears his socks like that and even higher up too. haha. they look bad on him though, and you look amazing. You're cute to-boot.