Thursday, March 17, 2011

in the navy

navy
hmmmmm, i maybe wasn't super happy about how my photos came out today. but i am super happy about what this shirt means to me. when i went to tahoe, i was the last to arrive. all the other girls got in early and were able to do some thrifting in reno while they waited for my plane to get in. christina, paige, merl, zoe, and emily picked out and bought this rad us navy shirt for me. i love it! the cropped length is awesome and the fit is right on. but i mostly like that they thought of me and wanted to include me in the fun even though i was about 30,000 feet above them at the time. friends are great :)
and i'm so thankful to have made so many amazing friends over the last few weeks. i'm such a lucky girl!!!!!
navy
navy

8 comments:

The Semi Sweet said...

You can tell your friends know your style well. And I like your photos! The first one is my favorite.

archives vintage said...

ARGH - this makes me miss you!!!!! that shirt IS totally rad!!!

myedit said...

Boo... I love new friends too. I am worried this internet friendage is going to get expensive.
Also, I totally agree that the best part of the weekend was meeting great girls. But apparently I missed on the lesson of being open about your blog... around here it is still my dirty little secret:)

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

That shirt is so pretty!!
I want some new friends. . .but I love and cherish the old ones too.

veronika, tick tock vintage. said...

that was so sweet of them to think of you! they definitely know your style, this shirt looks great on you.

Rach is Ordinarily Urbane said...

Oh my gosh that is so sweet! (Note to self - next time we hang in person bring some gluten free crackers and a sweet thrifted tee.) xo

Anonymous said...

That is a pretty rad surprise and equally rad shirt.

Anonymous said...

i love this shirt and your hair!