Wednesday, March 30, 2011

waldo

waldo
i totally should have worn my glasses (which are black rimmed) in these pictures. that woulda really taken it up a notch, no? that and taking photos in a crowd. hmmm....next time.
but i bought isaiah a 'where's waldo' book for christmas. man, those things can get addictive! matt and i had more fun competing to see who could find him first. i'm pretty sure i'm the waldo finding champion of the house.
waldo
waldo
waldo
waldo
i told you the weather has been super gross around here! today it just misted constantly. not an actual rain, but a drizzle that just seeps into your skin and settles in your bones and makes it impossible to get warm. delightful.
waldo
i'm actually checking to see if i had a stain on my skirt. :)
waldo
details:
dress-thrifted ll bean
cardigan-target
leggings-walmart
loafers-thrifted cole haan
accessories-vintage

12 comments:

Bryce said...

Waldo-esque or not, I really like this dress. And this gives me inspiration for dressing in the spat of bad weather I've been having myself!

KristiMcMurry said...

you look adorable, Mrs. Waldo :) I love those books! I bought my cousin a red/white striped shirt once so she could be Waldo for halloween...it was cute.

Sorry about the crappy weather. We've had a lot of cloudy days this week...and some drizzling crap. It's the WORST! Spring is such a tease.

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful dress! I've had trouble keeping warm lately too...and it feels weird because the weather actually IS warmer.

caitlin said...

haha i used to love where's waldo! hoorah for children's books :) also, i adore your dress. it's so simple and yet so timeless--you'll rock it so well this summer, i have no doubt!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

I FOUND YOU!!! you were an easy waldo to find! oh goodness. yes you should have worn your glasses! that would be awesome. anyway you look beautiful and I remember those books were the huge hit on the school bus rides for kids who were in 2nd-5th grade.

Chelsea Finn said...

Aw! I love this dress. iT looks adorable. I love it with the belt. :)

<3Chelsea Elizabeth
http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Waldo aye? in Australia it's Where's Wally, lol.

GIAA said...

awh love this look!

xoxo

G.

http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com

Andrea Antoniou said...

i love the red stripes soo much, perfect :)
x

Katie Aman said...

haha! I love Where's Waldo. My husband is a nerd and has all the really old video games-one of them is a Where's Waldo game! Not as fun as a book though. I love your necklace! It definitely adds something special to the whole outfit :)

Amanda said...

Haha, just the other day my friends told my boyfriend he looked like Waldo, minus the glasses. Maybe I should get him a red striped shirt so he can wear it on my blog so I can share. I love this outfit though, it's so cute!

islabell said...

thats the perfect waldo dress!
love it
x