Wednesday, March 23, 2011

no they are not tattoos

3/18
this is from last week when i had to take my beloved in for his surgery. did i tell you matt had surgery on his finger? well he did. poor guy has a soft cast halfway up his left arm :( but it was so funny because i had to take him to the center i used to work in. did i tell you i used to be a nurse assistant? well i was. anyway, he was well taken care of. if not, those folks at north hills woulda had a very angry lady after them.
3/18
i love how it looks like i'm growing out of the flower bed in this picture. every single time i wear these tights, i get the funniest looks and comments. but, alas, this was their last day out. my bracelet ripped a huge hole in the thigh and i am not a ripped tights wearing gal. some trendy ladies look awesome in them. me? no.
3/18
3/18
3/18
3/18
so farewell awesome floral tights that are most definitely NOT tattoos.
details:
tights-RIP :(
shorts-vintage and they are actually black, not blue as they indeed appear in these photos
shirt-thrifted old navy
shoes-kork ease via ebay

13 comments:

Kelly Lauren said...

I love those tights! and your shirt! and those shoooes! I'm sorry the tights are no longer living, they had a good "run" hah... get it? ok, not funny. sorry.

you're adorable.

Jess said...

oh nos! those tights were so adorable ;( i just destroyed my favorite pair trying to put them on, damn you bracelets!

islabell said...

i love this whole outfit. double denim always a winner! (even if the shorts are black.) i love your shoes, i'm swooning over a pair of Swedish has beens in the same shade.
x

tm said...

ripped tights make me sad... those were so cute!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

that's great that you have nursing experiences like that and did a great job helping with your poor husband's finger. all my tights rip after one or two wears so i never buy anything other than what is in the supermarket hahaha. I'd waste too much money otherwise. I have commented on this pair of yours before and think they are so neat!! Thanks for the great compliment you left me today on my blog. that really touched me.

D&D said...

not sure if i enjoy those tights or your hair more.

i shall love both equally.

Marie said...

I want those shoes! I have some betsey johnson tights that are as colorful and they drive the mister nuts. Those are (were?) lovely.

Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
Otis and James accessory giveaway

Kimberellie said...

Sorry to hear about the demise of your tights! They were awesome! And yes, you do look like you are sprouting up in that one pic!

I am not a ripped tights wearer either. I think I would have to either be cooler or taller to pull it off!

heart: Kimberellie

The Semi Sweet said...

Oh your poor tights!! They are so pretty too. Maybe you can find a replacement pair somewhere.

And I love the picture of you in the greens looking over the water. It's very cool!

Anonymous said...

first of all, the place where these photos were taken is soo pretty!! and second of all, YOU are soo pretty! i love love love the denim shirt and your wedges are just perfect! what a great outfit :)

Anonymous said...

omg you look like a little girl lol

Anonymous said...

woah! great tights! so cute. oh and I have to tell ya, remember the post you did about training for marathons, well, if it hadn't been for your little tips I wouldn't now be able to run for 30 minutes straight and then some!! so I'm so glad you posted it, thanks ^,^

Jessie @ Style and Pepper said...

hey! we're almost tights twinsies!

http://www.theconcretecatwalk.com/2011/02/outfit-post-floral-tights.html