Wednesday, November 10, 2010

clouds in my coffee

gold
song of the day: 'you're so vain' by carly simon
i am currently waiting on the second pot of coffee to brew. yes, it's one of those days. it always takes my body about a week to get used to time changes and the fact that it's overcast this morning is not helping my tiredness. plus, it's my day off of running so i feel like i can overindulge.
ahhhhh, a fresh cup of hot caffeinated goodness. it's like liquid gold, but black.
i am realizing that i have very little to say today. i won't drag you through random and rambling thoughts so i'll just remind you of the pledge button in the side bar and the fact that you will be entered in the giveaway if you post it on your blog and leave me a comment telling me about it! have a fabulous wednesday :)
gold
gold
gold
gold
gold
details:
top-banana republic that i've had for so long there are small holes in it and i wear it anyway cuz i'm cool like that
skirt-thrifted
shoes-dexter, thrifted
headband-handmade by a local gal
accessories-vintage

12 comments:

archives vintage said...

im sure ive probably said this about other outfits of yours, but THIS one is my fav!!! love the navy/yellow combo. now i need navy knee highs! and the headband = win!!!

Two For Tea said...

That goldenrod skirt just POPS...and I love that flair to the outfit! I also need navy knee highs...they look so cute with your dexters :)

<3 Cambria
http://twoforteaplease.blogspot.com/

Two For Tea said...

That goldenrod skirt just POPS...and I love that flair to the outfit! I also need navy knee highs...they look so cute with your dexters :)

<3 Cambria
http://twoforteaplease.blogspot.com/

Renee Nabam said...

love the pop of yellow..totally brightens up the outfit....

Robyn said...

This is probably my favorite look of yours. Ever. I can't get over it.

Natalie said...

love the yellow skirt with that bag! so cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that skirt! And oh, that Dooney! I heart this outfitx1000!

gloomy said...

eekkk! this outfit is absolutely amazing- i love everything about it. the mustard yellow skirt, the belt, the socks, those shoes, that bag! THAT HAIR! i sound crazy. hahaha. it looks great :)

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

I love the bow so much!! so very sweet. This outfit is perfectly put together. the colours are amazing too.

Kristin said...

pretty color combo! you look great. : )

Anthea said...

Love your outfit. The bright yellow looks awesome with the grey!

C said...

Amanda, this is so beautiful. The yellow skirt is incredible! Navy and yellow is one of my favorite color combos, and you are just ROCKING the tall socks and loafers.