Monday, August 8, 2011

soaking it up

8.5
this is it. the last week of summer. cue sad face. next week, school starts and that means back to schedules and homework and routines and then comes cold weather and long dark nights and snow........shudder. BUT, it's still blazing hot and i'm gonna make the most of what i have left. this has been a great summer. i just wish it didn't have to end!
8.5
8.5
8.5
8.5
and here i am just soaking up the sun at the pool on friday. wearing my hat and lounging on my wall-e towel.
hangin' at the pool
details:
shorts-vintage
shirt-american apparel
jacket-levi's, thrift
bag-vintage coach
shoes-urban outfitters

7 comments:

Maryna M said...

I love this shorts - really cool centerpiece for this outfit. Colorful, interesting and have this awesome vintage feel)

http://tri-skelos.blogspot.com/

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

Wow!! School starts early by you!! Our kids don't go back to school until September!

Lauren said...

I love those shorts! I don't start school until September 27, which I am super grateful for. I go until mid-June, though. Enjoy your last week of summer [cue The Final Countdown].

http://seeparrot.blogspot.com

Marie said...

Such a great print on the shorts!

Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
Vintage ROAD TRIP giveaway

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Super cute shorts! Love this outfit!

Unknown said...

I love every single thing about this outfit! So simple, yet so cool and chic. The shoes are the topper!
Another one for my files :)
thanks!
xXx
Reva
revasrags2roses

sweet harvest moon said...

Enjoy!