Monday, August 29, 2011

around the house

house
i spent a lot of time around my house this weekend. my boys went on a camping trip and there were NO GIRLS ALLOWED. not that i'm complaining about that. so i got to just hang out and enjoy the peace and quiet. oh sure, i was kinda lonely at times and had to endure a horrible football game all by myself, but for the most part, it was pretty nice. and didn't wear a touch of makeup the whole entire time :)
but hey, check out my new kicks! my little granny sneaks from lisa's amazing shop on etsy. love them. i couldn't wait to put them on as soon as i got them in the mail saturday and run out to grab some wine to keep me company.
my goofy pants are super comfy. i bought them for $3 and the original tag was still on them and it showed $299.99. they are melange. now, i don't know anything about this brand. have any of you heard of it? they sure are great lounge pants.
house
house
house
house
house
and some obligatory pics from around my house!
house
house
house
house
house
house
house
house
details:
shirt-thrift
pants-thrift

No comments: