Thursday, August 4, 2011

pinteresting

8.4
are you guys on pinterest? i'm sure you are. who isn't these days? well, i am and this outfit was inspired by one that i posted over there. and frankly, i've been dying to wear my new mocs! even though the moccasins have nothing to do with the inspirational photo, i just really wanted to wear them today. it's like wearing slippers. soooo comfortable. and that is usually at the top of my list of clothing requirements. i'm too old to give a rip about fashion over comfort anymore.
8.4
8.4
8.4
8.4
8.4
details:
shirt-thrift
vest-vintage
shorts-vintage, thrift
shoes-vintage minnetonka, the krickett's jewel

8 comments:

Kitsune-kun said...

those shoes are incredible! such cool details!

Elekon said...

I love the whole outfit but these shoes are my fav!

Lauren said...

I have a pair of my mom's moccasins from before I was even born, and I love them! You don't have to be uncomfortable to look great.

http://seeparrot.blogspot.com

The Semi Sweet said...

You just put your own spin on the inspired outfit! Love the pretty colors all together and those moccasins are to die for!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

This is a really beautiful outfit. It makes me think of autumn already, but with a summery feel still.

Katie Dodd said...

gaah - i love these vests! I've already racked up like 5 to start working in once it cools off.

cuuuute moccasins!
Have a great weekend!

Hugs and Fishes said...

any desire to give tips on pinterest, I don't know what it is, and used your link to go to the site. Looks a little intimidating...

MariƱa " La Marquesa" said...

you looks perfecT