Monday, August 1, 2011

stuff and things

here's a little taste of my weekend :)
Matt
first off, i want to say that i am one lucky lucky lady to have this man in my life.
bowling
we did some bowling.
wine
drank some wine.
patriots
super pumped about the start of football in t-minus 10 days.
the week ahead
the temperatures for the week. oh my stars.
pool
gonna be doing a lot of this.
i can't BELIEVE it's already august. really? REALLY? summer's almost over. and yes i'm a little sad. now, i'm off to the pool!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your fella sports one of the best mustaches EVER. I love my Hubs with a beard, but alas, he shaved it down to a gotee this summer (after 2 years of maintaining one). Looks like you had an enjoyable weekend hope it continues into your weekdays!
Van // The Clothes We Wear // Wearing motherhood with style.

Rosie said...

That is one EPIC mustache! Stay cool little lady!

Rosie said...

That is one EPIC mustache! Stay cool little lady!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

summer ends in September though, it's just that with pushing kids off to school and people not taking their vacations really in that month, people forget!!!! hehehehe. I love September soooo much. my favorite summer month!!!

I love the photo of your hubby looking all old-skool-boxer.

Nicole Martin said...

When you tweeted that pic of your husband, I showed it to my hubby, who was instantly jealous of that fantastic 'stache! ;)