Tuesday, August 2, 2011

ivy

8.2
i found this really creepy cool courtyard the other day and i wanted to take some pictures in here. i am almost certain it is covered in poison ivy and the stairs are mostly likely held together by termites holding hands and it was stiflingly hot back there. but whatever. it's still a kind of neat little hidden part of my 'hood. i like finding new places that are tucked away and give you a sense of the history of the town. and i get a bit of a thrill trespassing on others' property. if you didn't know, i'm kind of a maverick.
8.2
8.2
8.2
8.2
8.2
details:
dress-h&m, thrift
shoes-vintage bass boaters, etsy
bag-vintage dooney & bourke

7 comments:

Carys said...

That really is an excellent location, and I love your outfit!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Very cute dress!

hillary said...

Ooh, I love secret courtyards but am too much of a wuss to hang out in them for fear of getting yelled at by residents.
Cute dress! I think I have one just like it in green that I thrifted awhile ago.

callie said...

I love finding little secret courtyards and alleyways. :) Your boaters are so cute, as is that dress!

The Semi Sweet said...

I thought that dress was vintage! It's a cute print and I love how you paired it with that beige purse. Very cute!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

I really love this. It's so sweet.

Jessie @ Style and Pepper said...

GAHahahahah! i can't get the mental picture of termites holding hands out of my mind. :) you're flippin' adorable.