Tuesday, August 16, 2011

transitions

8.15
the first day of school was a success! after sitting in the pickup line for 40 minutes and sweating through my clothes, isaiah climbed in the car with a huge smile on his face and told me his day was awesome. i couldn't be happier.
and thanks to those of you who have left kind words for me lately. this time of year is full of transition. it can all be kind of hard on me. not bad, just adjusting to change and realizing that life goes by awfully fast and that i need to make the most of it while i can. so i really appreciate all of your encouragement :)
8.15
8.15
8.15
8.15
8.15
details:
tee-american apparel
plaid-vintage
shorts-diy levi's cutoffs
shoes-bass boaters

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So chic. And check out those beautifully toned stems! Work it, lady.

Melanie@Unravelled Threads
Follow @UnraveldThreads on twitter!

kim @ pineapplemint said...

I am going to steal that shirt trick!

Four Flights said...

You look great! Love the cutoffs showing off your toned legs!

Maryna M said...

Great combination of shirt and sweater, love me some plaid) Also - your legs look amazing in this shorts)))


http://tri-skelos.blogspot.com/

Lauren said...

I love this outfit so much, but that might be because it's sort of what I am wearing right now. AWESOME.

Lauren @ See Parrot

Anonymous said...

Yippee for the first day of school going well :) I like your sweet back to school look. Plaid, denim, what else could a girl need?

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

Okay, this outfit rules.
I'm glad the first day of school was good and that you survived it again. hehehehe. aw. I don't think I'd do too well if I had to drop off my sons somewhere for the day though. I would miss them too much.