Wednesday, February 9, 2011

i got stiffness in my bones

cold
song of the day: 'fat bottomed girls' by queen
i was sooooo cold taking these pictures. you can see my red nose! not much after this, i slipped into my cozy clothes and buried myself under my fur (faux mind you) blanket and didn't get out again until bedtime. i was cold clear through to my bones. i also realize i was wearing improper clothing for 20 degree weather. such is life. and yes, i will be spending all of today burrowed inside of my blanket, drinking tasty beverages, and hanging out with my boys. i went to sleep around midnight to some light flurries outside and woke up to a foot of snow. now we are up to 18" and i can't even see my car. oh winter. i'm done with you!!!
and in other news, i am officially a glee fanatic. just wanted you all to know.
cold
cold
cold
cold
cold
cold
cold
details:
dress-vintage, thrifted
shirt-american apparel, thrifted
coat-vintage, thrifted
shoes-vintage, thrifted
necklace-etsy

9 comments:

Morgan and Lua said...

Glad you hoped on the Glee loving train Amanda. Last night was a great night to start too. Quality episode.

Sorry about all the snow! It seems like you've got the right idea spending time under blankets though. Now go search online and get caught up on the old episodes! DRAMA. haha

Zoƫ said...

I love this mauve/puce jacket. Very lovely.

And I'm actually jealous of your big snow. We keep getting little 1-3 inch bouts of it but it just won't dump. Then we all have to still try and drive our asses to work.

I'd rather snuggle up in a faux fur blanket all day long.

Le sigh.

|H. Ambulance|

C said...

Oh man. Glee. It has sucked me in as well.

Also, I heart that you used this song for your title. Def a favorite.

And I do feel you on being sick of the snow!! We got another couple of inches the other day, and I cursed the heavens for at least 15 minutes.

the other emily said...

Yikes! Stay warm and toasty - the one great thing about dreadful winter weather is that it's an excellent excuse for cuddly indoor pursuits :)
the other emily

Carys said...

I love the coat, and your top too-such a nice outfit!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Unknown said...

Great outfit, I love the coat!

Rosie said...

wicked cute! and gosh darn this cold and snow!! stay warm!

Antics of the Moon said...

you have amazing style. following your gorgeous blog



http://www.wildatheart-blog.com/

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

How amazing you look. It is always fun to spend time with the people that you love. I like hanging out with my boys too.