Wednesday, June 29, 2011

slice of life

6.28
here's what i did yesterday:
woke up
went running
got more salad greens from the farmers market
opened up the shop (had good sales :)
ate my weight in sour patch watermelons
got a new high score in fruit ninja
met friends at a thai restaurant for dinner
place was closed :(
went back to our house for pizza (them) and rice pasta (me)
boys went to a boss meeting (brewers of siloam springs)
the girls and the kiddo stayed behind and chatted the night away
boys came home, friends left, i put away my wine glass and went to bed
had a fantastic tuesday!
6.28
6.28
6.28
6.28
6.28
details:
shirt-from my shop
skirt-from my shop, shortened and taken in
shoes-bass leather sneakers, thrift
watch-was my father in law's back in the 70s
bag-navy dooney and bourke available at amandromeda

7 comments:

The Aesthetic Elevator said...

So what I'd like to know is where these photos were taken. Is that backdrop in Siloam?

Julia Topaz said...

I love this I love this I love this. I love how simple this is. Perfectly stylized.

Flashes of Style said...

Loveee this outfit! Just perfect for summer, the stripes are great.


xx,

Bonnie

myedit said...

Wow... you put away your wine glass. Why? tomorrow is a new day.
But you looked very nice today!!

islabell said...

i love this preppy wee look. Your day sounds lovely, i dream of having a vintage store one day. You must be so proud.
x

Anonymous said...

still really jealous of those shoes.

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

good thing you can run that candy off again!!! I love those shoes!!