Thursday, June 23, 2011

an etsy outfit

since i didn't end up getting an outfit post of my own together, i decided to create one using my current etsy favorites! i'm sure i will soon regret this decision since you guys will probably scuttle on over and buy them before i can rustle up enough money to do so myself. but that's okay. i am content to just close my eyes and imagine myself walking to the farmer's market on a lovely summer saturday morning and picking up my fresh veggies for the week in this. and maybe even sipping on a lemonade because shopping is thirsty work :)
Picnik collage
Picnik collage
sandals

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorbs! i can so see you wearing this. and i love love love that denim bracelet. must go check it out.
and what's with that merl chick, these days? she sure is putting out some dope new things, eh? :)

Anonymous said...

it is so painful to see so many cute items constantly on etsy when i am broke as a joke. sigh!