Tuesday, June 7, 2011

lazy days

6.3
so we survived the first day of summer. isaiah and i both stayed in our pjs till noon, then changed into bathing suits to sun ourselves on the deck and drink lemonade and play games. after doing some major sweating outside, we came in and i got super frustrated trying to beat super mario bros. and had to turn it off. then we colored some fun pictures, ate candy, and cleaned house. not a bad day really.
today is back to normal. starting up my ladies running group this morning and then it's on to the shop for the day. i just have to make sure that i can sprinkle as much fun into the days so it still feels like vacation even though he has to work with me most of the time. poor kid.
and you all made me feel so awesome yesterday. your comments totally hit the spot :)
6.3
6.3
6.3
6.3
6.3
details:
dress-from my shop
shoes-vintage bass, reanimated rags, etsy
necklace-thrift
clutch-thrift

14 comments:

C said...

Amanda. I WANT that dress. Like, might have to drive down and steal it right off of ya want it.

Also, your first day of summer sounds fantastic! I'm jealous! :)

jenloveskev said...

I love this dress! It looks great on you!

Unknown said...

Lovely dress, nice and esay look

http://everysundays.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i won't fill up this comment with all of the exclamations needed to express how much i adore this dress but it would be A LOT!!!!! :) you look great, lady!
xoxo

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Beautiful dress! Love the shoes with it!

caitlin said...

oh my gosh, best dress ever. it looks amazing on you and the print is perfection!!

i envy your first day of summer--it sounds fantastic. i wish i had a deck to sun myself on while drinking (vodka) lemonade :)

Julie said...

As always, understated and beautiful!

islabell said...

That is the most amazing dress....so simple but such a sweet pattern. I love how your first day of summer soounds, so relaxing ( except your Mario brother woes)
X

The Semi Sweet said...

I want that dress too!! It fits you perfectly though, so you ought to keep it:)

Anonymous said...

This dress is awesome. How tall are you? When this thing hits the shop I may have to steal it if I can get to it before the other 30 girls.

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Hi! I just got an email from Shabby Apple asking me to join their affiliate program and I remembered that you have a button on your site.
Just wondering if it's worth it and if you would recommend signing up? x

Unknown said...

That sounds like a lovely first day of summer to me! That's so cool that you're starting a ladies' running group. I can't wait to read more about it!

xoxo

Virginie Bardot said...

What a perfectly lovely dress! I like the way you styled it!

Your hair is fabulous :)

Virginie

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

wow. how amazing that you have your own running group!!! You rock!!!