Monday, June 20, 2011

father's day

we had a super busy and fun weekend, but yesterday was all about relaxing. matt is an amazing husband and father so i wanted to pamper him with good food and good drinks :) here's a glimpse into how we spent our father's day.
Picture 5
every year i make isaiah a shirt to wear. this is my favorite so far!
Picture 6
bloody mary's with breakfast.
Picture 3
tasty lunch heavily inspired by jen's post. try them. they are AWESOME. and the beer was matt's. sadly i had lemonade.
Picture 4
a little father/son NES bonding time.
it was a great day that ended with us listening to the 90s station on pandora in the dark and talking about the good times. wish i could do it all over again :)
and if you want to see an outfit, head over to a fine day for sailing where i did a guest post!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i saw your tweet to matt last night, and it was literally one of the cutest things ive ever seen :) xo

Unknown said...

AWESOME t-shirt and VERY impressive tach!!

xx

Anonymous said...

such a fun celebration! that shirt is bad ass! sorry you couldn't enjoy a stella (one of my faves!) that just makes me sad..but that lunch looks absolutely divine!

KristiMcMurry said...

how fun! The shirt is pretty awesome :)

Kimberellie said...

That shirt is TOO cute. Love this post. And what a great way to spend the day! I adore your home. Did I tell you I am sad you are moving? It's rather silly of me I suppose! BUT, I should just think of how lovely you will be doing up your new place (when you have it...good luck on the selling!).

heart: K

The Semi Sweet said...

I love the last photo. I bet they have a lot of fun together:)

Anonymous said...

dad is boss and mom is bitchin!
hey i talked about that yummy sandwich from jen's blog, on my friday post! haven't tried it yet, but i can't wait. it looks delish. :)
i'm glad you had a lovely weekend, my dear.

islabell said...

perfect day. that shirt is awesome, as is his mustache. and bloody marys with breakfast...yum!
x

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

awww. that shirt is hilarious with how it matches your husband so perfectly. how sweet this is.

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

That t-shirt is the boss!