Wednesday, June 1, 2011

first of june

6.1
so last night we finally caved and turned on the a/c. it wasn't SO bad, i think it only got to the upper 80s in the house. but, matt's parents were getting a bit toasty in there and since they are staying with us for the next couple nights, we thought we should cool the place down. our goal was to make it to june 1st and we got close enough. matt and i could have suffered through a few more days but the 'rents were struggling. ya gotta look out for your guests. but it has been deliciously hot and humid. like when taking these pictures i was sporting some rad upper lip sweat. tasty, no? but i'm not complaining. i LOVE it :)
6.1
6.1
6.1
6.1
6.1
details:
shirt-from my shop
jeans-vintage jordache, ebay
shoes-kork ease, ebay
bag-vintage-thrift

8 comments:

Kimberellie said...

You are too cute! As for the AC: you are too crazy! I think I would die living there, literally die! I HATE being hot. 20 minutes of direct sunlight without a hat (in the summer) and I get heatstroke! Ah, but I am just too pale, I guess! You have the right complexion for it!

heart: K

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

This look is really cute. It is something I would have worn in 1999 too honestly. Reminds me of things I wore then anyway. makes me miss the pair of shoes I had that was like yours that I wore with everything. You look adorable. We have had the air on here all week. I didn't mind roasting but to see the boys dripping in sweat and all hot in their cheeks made me feel guilty.

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Love how you combined the jeans with the platforms! Very cool :)
And I wish I had AC!

Anonymous said...

ick...you and your heat! you are a nut, my friend. ;)

Julie said...

Upper 80s sounds so nice! We're in the upper 90's! not so nice! As always, you look awesome!

Anonymous said...

you and your heat! cray cray.

you look 70s chic and cool in those blue tones!

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

The jeans go perfectly with the shoes! I love the 1970s feel!

x
www.lostinthehaze.com

The Semi Sweet said...

My husband's parents came by last night to drop off AC to our little abode. It's been heaven sent!! But I hate electric bills so I'm going to be rationing the AC like no ones business;) hehe...

You outfit is super cute. I love the vintage tee with those jeans!