Sunday, May 1, 2011

what matilda wore

this last week, matilda spent her time getting ready for the royal wedding. i know, i know. but she was OBSESSED. she especially loved carrying around her uk bag and talking in a fake accent. but she also was pretty excited about the dogwood festival and getting a bit more exposure with the increased crowds and widow shoppers. she would also like you to know that the etsy shop is having a SALE! and that all these dresses are in there and ready for a new home :)
matilda
matilda
matilda

6 comments:

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

It's so cute how serious people took the royal wedding. I wish I had done something special but at least I got to watch some of it on TV...

islabell said...

hahaha! Sounds like matilda had the wedding fever.
this post made me happy :)
p.s. pretty pretty spring dresses
x

Emma Litton said...

Ohh love her little gray dress, she's super fashionable.

hellnh said...

I love the styles of the dress, we'll I think if I'm going to wear one of those, I feel like I would be surrounded by men in mens suits, love that feeling, but I'm just joking.

Kristin said...

i would love to have my own boutique too one day. i need to save mula! you have really vintage taste I like it.

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

That third dress is pretty cute! as is the second!!