Monday, May 23, 2011

may

5.20
wow, you guys. it was one crazy sunday night around these parts. all day was gorgeous! then it went downhill fast. our tornado sirens went off like 6 times and we had some pretty significant hail. we actually had some friends over and matt was sitting at the kitchen table with them sipping scotch with all the windows wide open and i was in the laundry room trying to console my completely freaked out son! thankfully, we are all okay. but please remember the people of joplin, missouri. that town was DEVASTATED and there's more bad weather coming today.
i am just so ready for may to get outta here. usually this is a really great month with plenty of sunshine and perfect temps. but, this has been the worst may EVER!
5.20
5.20
5.20
5.20
5.20
5.20
5.20
details:
top-brought in to my shop
jeans-vintage jordache, ebay
necklace-'amanda' by tree and kimball, etsy
shoes-saltwater sandals, clever nettle, etsy

8 comments:

Julie said...

I love this! you look so comfy! I need this entire outfit

Julie said...

Love this outfit! You have such a great casual understated sense of style! Love that necklace! And of course, the most comfortable sandals in the world!

Catherine said...

I LOVE your jeans! And your outfit looks so comfy, and comfy outfits are the best :) x catherine-oneway.blogspot.com

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

what a cute top!! And those pants and shoes again look so lovely to me!

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

That is crazy about the Tornados! The closest I ever got to one when there was a little one in Brooklyn last year (did you hear about that?) but I was in Queens at the time..so not too close ;)

You look great! Love that hat! Suave!

Anonymous said...

good lord, you are adorable. i knew that already, as i've seen that sweet face in person, but...you are exceptionally adorable in this little get up.
miss ya, toots. ;)

Anonymous said...

i love these photos, and how all these clothes fit you. you're adorable.

tree and kimball said...

oh me, oh my, i covet this blouse! also, it makes me happy to see you wearing a bit of t & k on my b-day (it's the little things, you know...). you look lovely, but then really - i have yet to see you look otherwise! xo