Thursday, May 5, 2011

rumours

leopard
guys, fleetwood mac IS MY JAM. i have the rumours album (on vinyl, no less) and listen to it all the time. so needless to say, i thoroughly enjoyed glee this week. and i may or may not have downloaded like every song to my phone. but serious, 'i don't want to know' is one of the funnest songs written by the hands of man. i can frequently be found dancing to it while cooking dinner....and drinking wine.
leopard
leopard
oh and if you look closely, you can see little white spots on the photos. yep, those are swarms of gnats. hooray for spring.
leopard
leopard
details:
shirt-vintage levi strauss, from my shop
skirt-actually a dress turned down, vintage, thrift
bag-vintage, thrift
shoes-bass boat shoes, reanimated rags, etsy

11 comments:

Hey There Carole! said...

I love this outfit and will be using it as an inspiration for one of mine in the future.

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Love the skirt! I've only watched Glee a couple of times on the side so but somehow didn't get into it...I do know a lot of people who love it though!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

The Rumours album is really great. True thing. i haven't listened to it for a few years (don't hurt me!!! haha)

callie said...

fleetwood mac is GENIUS. they are a definite fave of mine- rumours is amaaaazing. this outfit is really amazing as well.

Rebekka Seale said...

LOVE it! I got to meet Stevie Nicks last year and was just so very starstruck/dumbfounded/nerdy. She's just such a legend. You look fantastic, as usual!

Anonymous said...

this is a fun and sassy outfit! and you of course already know of my fond admiration (some might call it obsession) for rumors and all things fleetwood mac. in fact, i love them so much that i watched my very first episode of glee just because it was the fleetwood mac episode! :)

C said...

Yeah, that Glee episode was pretty cute. And Rumours for. the. win.

Other things for the win? THIS BADASS OUTFIT.

Georgy said...

Nice shirt and beatiful place!

Georgy said...

Nice shirt and beatiful place!

islabell said...

fleetwood mac in the kitchennn! yes. that makes me so happy.

looking good today... I love how you rock reds and oranges.

xx

Lucy, Dear Fish said...

Oh my gosh I love Fleetwood Mac! When I was in college I had a bunch of their stuff on vinyl (had to give it up when I moved away...sob!) and I used to crank it up to extreme volumes and do yard work outside.
Pretty lady!