Monday, May 2, 2011

blue jean baby

levis
here is yet another pair of jeans. these are the levi's that only cost me $1.50 and I AM IN LOVE WITH THEM. i've already worn them twice :)
so the dogwood festival was a success! well, if you don't count sunday. it rained cats and dogs. but we siloam springers are pretty used to that. each year it rains on at least one day. but i had loads of traffic and lots of sales on friday and saturday. i just wish i'd taken even one picture of the thing! i had every intention to but kept putting it off. and with sunday's dismal weather i refused to walk over and slosh through the puddles to get some pics. so.......sorry. next year i promise!
and i'm still having my 25% off sale on etsy if you've had your eye on something. you better get on it because it will all be over on tuesday :)
levis
levis
levis
levis
levis
details:
top-ralph lauren, thrift
jeans-levis, thrift
shoes-clever nettle, etsy

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gah, I love that paisley top! So cute!

A plus,
Aryn
Driftwood and Daydreams

veronika, tick tock vintage. said...

WHAT?! $1.50?! unbelievable! they fit you perfectly. i need to go jeans-hunting with you!

Nicola said...

the print on that top is so pretty. :)

islabell said...

those jeans are perfect with that paisley blouse.what a find! I've been super into jeans lately too. Finding cheep pairs and altering them.

glad the festival was a success!

I was so close to buying those sandals last summer and now your tempting me again. Are they ok to walk alot in or do they rub?

x

Anonymous said...

i didn't see anything in my size in your shop or I might have bought something. :( I'm sorry. I love this outfit as always like I do.

Anonymous said...

Yup, amazing jeans. LOVE them, they caught my eye as soon as I scrolled down. Good find Amanda!

The Semi Sweet said...

Oh that top is such a great compliment to those jeans. I love the print!! And I wish I could've been in your store this weekend! Too bad I live so far away in VA:(

C said...

DAMN YOU with your jeans-finds. Color me jealous. And also, your paisley print blouse is kind of perfect with those jeans. :)

myedit said...

I am totally seeing some sun tannage on your shoulders aren't I? No worries, I will wait for warm weather until July.. at least so it seems.
Miss you this weekend. There was a place just for you in my bosom?

Annalise said...

You are looking so fabulous in those jeans! I love that you paired them with that super pretty paisley blouse. Lovely!
XOXO

Kelly Lauren said...

ohhhh I'm loving this warmer weather. you're cute as ever and I have those same pair of saltwater sandals! love em!

Kristin said...

i like how you wear the boyfriend jeans. let me tell ya its a style the saves me from getting my jeans altered.