Friday, May 20, 2011

culottes

culottes
the minute i laid eyes on these fantastic culottes, i was head over heels for them. such sweet little details that are TOTALLY RAD. i am in love with the multi-colored chevron stripes and floral print decorating these 70s beauties. and they are just the right amount of faded and worn in. they may not be the most flattering things on me, but i just don't care. they are too amazing to worry about such silly trivialities. you have no idea how confident i felt walking down the sidewalk in this outfit. total love.
but i'm NOT in love with this morbid sore throat that has settled in these last couple days. not loving it AT ALL. my tonsils are so swollen, it feels like there's something stuck in there. it's horrible! but i do have great denim 70s culottes, so what do i really have to complain about??
culottes
culottes
culottes
culottes
culottes
culottes
culottes
don't forget the shabby apple dress giveaway!!!
details:
shirt-rodarte for target
culottes-brought in to my shop
shoes-kork ease, ebay

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

two words: fancy pants!

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Very cool culottes! Also looove the shoes!

The Ettatorials said...

Those culottes are amazing. Feel better Amanda!

Catherine said...

You are beautiful! Nice post! :D x catherine-oneway.blogspot.com

islabell said...

ahhhh! those culottes are amazing. I can't believe they even exist. What a score.
Sorry to hear about your throat. Plenty on lemon honey tea!
x

Emma Litton said...

You look so great in the culottes! I really love those shoes, such a good ebay find!

Kimberellie said...

Okay, how are they NOT flattering? They look awesome on you! GORGEOUS outfit. You are lovely lovely lovely.

Emily said...

Those are so cute on you! You pull them off so well! I like your hair. :)

xoxo
Em

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Your culottes are so pretty! And I love how you have paired them with a simply striped top. You look so beautiful, and I'm totally envious of your hair!

x
www.lostinthehaze.com

Natalie Garza said...

I too have fallen in love with culottes/gauchos all over again. I love this pair on you!

Julie said...

Awesome culottes!!!

Federico Panarello said...

fabulous look and photos!!!

MY CUP OF COFFEE

C said...

There are a lot of things I could say about these culottes. They are awesome, fantastic, stylin' etc., but really you summed it up best: TOTALLY RAD.

The Semi Sweet said...

You look fantastic! I think they're very flattering too.

Unknown said...

wonderful post!
Hi!my name's martina and I come from italy... I'd like you visit my blog and if you want, follow me!
I wait you and your tips!
kisses
marti
http://glamourmarmalade.blogspot.com

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

Oh my gosh that is really cute. I love it!!!! No wonder you were sold on it. It's amazing.

merl said...

ONLY YOU.

only you could rock these and make them look so casual cool yet sexy yet quirky yet slam bamming awesome. God I love you.