Thursday, December 1, 2011

the most wonderful time

11.30
whoa.  it's december.


thought i'd take a moment and let that sink in.  
i am pretty excited to get my advent calendar started and put up a tree and string up lights and watch christmas movies and listen to carols all day long.  i love how this time of year brings out the kid in me (and she's getting harder and harder to find :)
but check out my new boots from jcpenney!  they are ridiculously comfortable.  and i am a pretty tough customer when it comes to heeled shoes.  i can't wait to wear them over and over and over.  you guys know how i am when i find a favorite something, i wear it ALL THE TIME.  and there are tons of other people still rockin' some jcp over on chictopia, so head on over to check it out.  i'll be there too :)
11.30
11.30
11.30
11.30
11.30
details:
boots-c/o jcpenney 
skirt-c/o jcpenney 
sweatshirt-thrift
jacket-ages old, given to me by my sister in law
bag-vintage coach

No comments: