Monday, December 19, 2011

faux fur and football

12.16
what a big weekend.  did you get all your christmas shopping done? we are pretty close, just have to finish my parents (any ideas for my dad?????).  can't believe christmas is almost here!!  i'm so excited!
this outfit was from friday.  i thought that since it was finally sunny out, i could go with bare legs and a sheer blouse.  boy was i wrong.  i was freezing all day.  you can probably detect my reddish nose in the pictures.  oh well.  at least my faux fur leopard vest kept me cozy!
meanwhile, i have a sore throat from whooping and hollering about football yesterday.  AND IT IS TOTALLY WORTH IT.  my boys won and won BIG.  even though my fantasy football season is finished, i'll take a patriots win over a fantasy win any day.  AFC east champs, baby!!! :)
12.16
12.16
12.16
12.16
12.16
details:
vest-thrift
blouse-vintage
skirt-f21, thrift
shoes-call it spring, c/o jcpenney
#12
this photo just makes me smile :)

No comments: