Wednesday, December 14, 2011

florals and pearls

12.13
pretty sure i'm wearing some sort of old lady bedjacket.  i say that because i actually found this floral number in the pajama section of the thrift store.  but whatever, the pattern is crazy and the fit is cozy.  these are wins in my book.
and i found my little pearly clutch at a flea market a couple months ago.  it's super small and can only hold my phone, license, and credit cards, but my goodness it's the prettiest little thing.  it makes me feel dainty.
but i'm so glad it's wednesday even though i'd rather it were friday.  oh well.  gonna make the best of it.  right???  have a fabulous day!
12.13
12.13
12.13
12.13
details:
jacket-vintage, thrift
blouse-thrift
scarf-urban outfitters, gift
jeans-thrift
boots-c/o jcpenney

No comments: