Friday, October 21, 2011

harris tweed

photo-12
whoa, you guys.  it's been flippin freezing the last couple days.  NOT awesome.  it's like it went from summer to full on autumn over night!  and if you know me, I DON'T LIKE THE COLD.  there.  that's done.
k, so i had this blazer in my shop for forever and no one bought it!  there are some things in this world that i will never understand.  so i decided to make it my very own.  it's a little big on me, but i kinda like the oversized proportions.  it's a genuine harris tweed.  but really i love the details, like the puff at the shoulder and the higher cut in the back that slopes to a point in the front.  a few feminine touches to a very menswear inspired blazer.  and it kept me warm on a blustery fall day.  win/win i think.
i'm super excited for the weekend.  we've not had a total free, no work, no plans weekend in months.  do you have any plans?  well, whatever you do, have a blast!!!!!
photo-4
photo-2
photo-7
photo-9
photo-11
photo-13
details:
jacket-vintage
jeans-vintage jordache via ebay
sweater-thrift
boots-h by hudson via ebay

No comments: