Tuesday, January 26, 2010

contrasts




today is such a beautiful, sunny day. not a cloud in the sky. days like this make me long for spring. there's so much warmth in the sunshine that i forget it's still january. apparently we're in for some snow at the end of the week so i'm trying to soak up all the rays that i can!
because of the sun, there were some pretty intense shadows on the deck. i like the contrast of the light and dark. kinda similar to the contrast of my mostly rustic outfit and my lace tights. i love these tights. they make me feel all girly.

4 comments:

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

I'm loving those boots!

Sybil said...

gotta love the whole ensemble here!!! the colors look good there! :D

amanda said...

thanks, girls!

Clara Campelo said...

great look
i love your skirt
xxx