Thursday, January 19, 2012

furrrrrrr

1.18
i wore my fur collar two days in a row.  shhhhhhh, don't tell anyone.  of course, i don't know why that should be a big deal when i literally wear this pink blouse at least twice a week.  can't help it.  it's my favorite.  and not only the blouse, but my green jacket.  it is one of the most used items in my closet.  it goes with everything!  but this is the first time i've worn my fur with it.  must say that i like this pairing.  i face timed (???) with my dad yesterday and he was like 'what's that thing around your neck?'  haha, silly dad.  
but i kinda took inspiration for this outfit from one i pinned on pinterest.  i really love that site.  i find so many amazing things whilst on the internets and i like getting to save it in one spot.  and even better is that i can find new things from other pinners.  whoever came up with that idea is a flippin genius.
1.18
1.18
1.18
1.18
details:
jacket-fancy treehouse
fur-vintage, etsy
shirt-american apparel
blouse-vintage
pants-gap, thrift
shoes-h by hudson, ebay
bag-dooney & bourke, vintage

No comments: