Tuesday, September 4, 2012

rainbows on my feet

DPP_0010
DPP_0017
DPP_0023
DPP_0026
DPP_0025
DPP_0012
DPP_0019
DPP_0016
i had a lovely weekend.  the heat made a delightful return just in time to wish summer an unofficial adieu.  spent lots of time hanging out on the deck in the evening with my sweetheart looking at the bright moon and listening to good tunes.  found these awesome striped shoes that, incidentally, are labelled 'amanda.'  and welcomed the fact that this week sees the start of football.  yep, it was a good one.     
details:
tee-matt's that i cut the sleeves off
shorts-thrift
shoes, bag, belt-vintage
necklace-ebay

2 comments:

Natali said...

Fantastic clutch and necklace !!

http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

Merl said...

If I've said it once, I've said it a 17292962892 times. I want to be you when I grow up.